Friday, July 15, 2011

New Business Ventures

So, it's been quite a while since I posted here. Since the last post I have been in Ethiopia, North Carolina, Arizona, California and Florida. We are scheduled to be back in NC and Florida soon to meet our new grandson, Job Luther.
What I have been doing is starting up a few new business opportunities. One is Weinberg Marketing Solutions, Raleigh SEO and Brand-Local.com.
With all the years I have spent in business I have some idea of what makes a business work as well as what drives clients to that business. Please see the new websites and FB and Twitter pages and support us if you are so inclined.
God has opened many doors that would not have been opened without His leading and so we are excited to see where He leads us in this process.
Blessings to you all.

1 comment:

SKH said...

Good to see some writing again here on HGIG.

And how about adding actual links to your sites here in the post, and maybe in the sidebar too?