Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PG Update

I have been back at PG for a couple days now and it is good to be back in some sort of productive mode- but things are looking pretty bleak right now on the sales side. We have a good batch of leads coming in but people are slow to make decisions right now.

Here is what I would like you to pray for.
We are really at a pivotal point in the life of PG. If something doesn't break pretty soon we could be in a very serious place. Please pray that God would act on our behalf and allow sales to close and soon. What I would really like to happen- as if I have a say- is that He would not only work but that He would work in an amazing way. Here is why I say that.

If He just allows us to squeak through this time there will be those who say that it is because of our advertising, or business prowess that we succeeded. But, if He really blows the doors open then there will only be one explanation and that is Him. Kind of like the adoption process- there is no way that could happen w/o Him intervening.

We have many families whose livelihoods are dependent on PG and I would love to have them continue that course if He allows. This is so much over my head that it isn't even funny, in fact it is so far over my head that I really am not too anxious about it because there is nothing I can really do about it.

Pray that we would be faithful to Him, whatever happens, and that He would work on or behalf and show off His power. I have no doubt that He is more than able to work exceedingly abundantly more than I can ask or think, I am just not sure if He will act on our behalf.

Thanks for all your encouragement and please pray like our lives depend on it.
Ps. 40:16 But may all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who love your salvation
say continually, "Great is the LORD!"
17 As for me, I am poor and needy,
but the Lord takes thought for me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
do not delay, O my God!

No comments: