Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weekly update

Happy Valentine's day to you all. I have been married to my sweetheart for 26 years and she has traveled through many a thicket with me- like when she punched me, on the plane, going to Ethiopia and said, "I can't believe you got me to go to Ethiopia with you", but then in the end I believe it was a highlight in her year. Just a little stretching.

Here's the PG update for the week. We had a decent week of closed sales, not exceptional but the signs are there that next week should be very good. We had a lot of traffic, both on the phone and through the showroom, especially yesterday. Again, we need leads to turn into sales, as the bank does not take leads for payment, but it certainly feels better than it did a couple of weeks ago and the guys are encouraged that there will be many that convert to sales.

Please continue to pray that would happen. Pray that the Home show- starting next weekend and going through the following weekend- will be profitable and we would be able to continue to turn some of those visitors into sales orders. Pray also that I would have wisdom in knowing how to be promote PG in both the HS and in the weeks to follow. I have a promotional idea in my head but have not fleshed it totally out yet and a promo can do as much damage as it can do good if it is done wrong.

Thanks for your prayers, comments and little notes. It is so encouraging to know that many are interceding on our behalf and that God has promised to answer the prayers of the righteous. Imagine, The Son, making intercession for us to The Father- pleading our case. That's sort of mind boggling. He is good.

No comments: