Thursday, January 28, 2010

Do you Really Believe Christianity Works?

This is an article from Christianity Today that I hope will encourage you and help you to live your faith out in public. This is what I believe God wants from each one of us- what He requires- and our faith grows when we live this way and help others to do the same. There may be consequences but the only time there is no consequences is when we are not doing anything.

I hope that I am faithful to live this way in the place God has put me.

3 comments:

Mary and John said...

Any word on what is going on with the adoption? Wondering how things are going.
MaryK

Chuck Weinberg said...

Mary and John,
See our blog linked to this one. Open Doors-Open Arms. You will have plenty of updates.

逛街 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.