Friday, November 20, 2009

He is All I need

Prov. 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.

I have no understanding that He does not give and I must trust that He will give direction for the things that concern me, as I in no way have the wisdom and discernment to get there from where I am. He has to Provide, He has to Protect, he has to stir hearts and convict of sin, He has to change the hearts of kings and rulers to bring about His purposes and He can do all these things but He wants us to ask, and then to acknowledge His working after He does it. I needed to have the path straight as I can't see enough of what is ahead to stay on the path if it is not straight.

"All is a very inclusive word", Hudson Taylor. Do I trust Him with all my heart and in all my ways do I acknowledge Him? Oh for grace to trust Him more.

No comments: