Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cards, Cards and More Cards

With all the business of the past week we have just emptied the mail box of so many cards the mail man was probably having a hard time getting them all in.
We are overwhelmed with you love and support in this time.

We received letters from church members who have moved away, a bunch of younger kids at GBC, many students from GA, adults from SS classes, communication cards with notes on the back, and even a packet of cards from the MVCS soccer team. What an encouragement to Grant and to us all.

When we follow the Lord's prompting to minister to others, we are God's hands and feet at work. This is the way the body is supposed to work, and it is evident to the Weinbergs that it is working very well.

Thanks again from all of us.

Encouraged beyond words,
Chuck

Click here to read the next part, "Your Relationship with Your Dad""

1 comment:

pterry said...

Chuck,

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I can't imagine the fear, and pain that your family suffered, and Thank the Lord it turned to rejoicing as Grant recovered from his cardiac arrest.

Teresa is truly an amazing woman.
Thank God everything turned out as it did, that Teresa and Garret were both there for Grant when he needed them, and that you had not yet taken off for Italy.

Thank God for your faith!
Your blog has sent a powerful message to all of us, and I am honored to have been included.
I need to be reminded how much my children, my family, my loved ones mean to me, and not to take them for granted. I love them all so much!

I will pray for you and your family to continue to heal.
I pray Grant will continue his speedy recovery and that Garret will have a clean bill of health as Kimmy did.

I wish you all well.
God Bless.