Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Room


Well some new news.

Apparently after lunch they are moving him to room #307, so 1 floor down.

Grant just walked around the inside of the CCU floor twice and his heart rate is good and he said he feels really good, maybe less dizzy than he normally would have.

He also knows that it is Tuesday w/o being told.

I will post in a while about the procedure for tomorrow so you can all know what is happening. If I get it wrong you need to forgive me as I am only trying to recount what they are telling me.

More Later,
Chuck

Click here to read the next part, "Heart Stuff"

4 comments:

gale said...

Chuck - such good news. I was just reading about the icd at http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/dci/Diseases/icd/icd_duringsurgery.html
We here in California continue to pray for you all. We look forward to read every update. We continue to marvel at God's working in the Weinberg family. It was impacted so many here in California. We love your references to God's Word and the music that swirls in your head. Pretend we are there with you...we would if we could.

love, d&g

AdamB said...

Chuck - Aaron filled me on on Grants situation. It's situations like this that help us put our lives in perspective. How God is working in your lives is indeed an inspiration. Jon and I will make a trip up to see you and Grant towards the end of the week. Your family is in our prayers. Keep strong in Christ.

Adam B

beneth said...

Dear Chuck and "T",
It's "B" here :)I'm finally able to read your story....what an amazing story! God shows us just how powerful he is in so many ways...
My boys and I pray for grant and your family together around the breakfast table and as they go down at night. Your family has been such an inspiration to us all....
Averse keeps popping up in my head...
Mat. 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
I'll try to make it up soon to see you all. Know that you are in our hearts and in our prayers....

Love, Beneth

Darlene said...

Chuck and Teresa - we are so thankful to God for what He is doing for all of you! Yours is an amazing story - thanks for posting the updates!
sending our love and prayers, Darlene and Phil