Saturday, April 4, 2009

Easter Tradition

I am not a tradition person at all, so I need some help here.

Does anyone have a great tradition for Easter? We have a bit of a strange one this year as "dead boy" and his brother don't come back from England until Easter evening, but I would like to get some sort of idea what others do for this most triumphant of days.

Does anyone fast on Friday-Saturday to feast on Sunday? Does anyone have a sort of "upper room" kind of meal? I just want this Easter to be more spiritually focused then it has been in the past for our family. Especially since we now have our own personally resurrection day with Grant and I can see what He is doing in my heart through this.

You will be required to post a comment, but remember that it encourages others when you do:)

No comments: