Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Prayer Requests

We had a great month at Priceless Granite. Record lead count. Good sales and nice installs.

Pray;
That God would continue to bring leads that are good leads.
That we would know which ones to try to win and which ones to let go.
Wisdom for making good decisions, with regard to pricing and company direction.
Continued interest in our material.
Health and safety for the guys working.

I want to add for me personally, that I would begin to see the opportunity God has given me with the staff and their spiritual lives. I guess I am starting to see this as my mission field. Many in this world are hurting and I want to be an encouragement and a light to those God brings across my path.

Thanks again for your prayers. God is SO good. He is FULL of Delight.

No comments: