Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Administrative stuff

Just a couple of notes for those who are following.
I had to change the colors, because there are so many nice colors I can't keep just using the same ones:)

Please feel free to post a comment, as it does encourage others when you share your thoughts, even if you don't want to have your own blog, you can just post on mine when you want to. Thanks to those of you who are posting comments.

I am writing down my thoughts for my own soul food, as it is therapeutic for me, and if others are encouraged along the way, Praise God who is working through me. I could not be doing this if He was not working on my heart.

Share your joys and struggles along the way. You really don't know who will be challenged and encouraged.

Go live it out!

No comments: