Sunday, February 8, 2009

Thank you for praying, please don't stop

I wanted to give you an update on PG.

We had a nice January, not a record by any stretch, but a nice month. The guys worked hard to install everything that was ready. Often the clients sign up but aren't ready until some other things are finished, beyond our control. We had sales that almost equaled our installed dollars, so that was really good of God to give us those contacts in a crazy market.

This first week of Feb. has started the month off very well. This is the biggest week of sales we have had for quite some time. We are getting leads from many different avenues and I am always amazed at how God brings us people that there is no way they could get to us except that He brings them.

Please continue to pray for PG. He has totally blessed us along the way and He is the ONLY One who can keep it going. I told the guys last week that it certainly could be a week to week struggle to keep us going for a long time, but God promises to give us our daily bread, not our weekly, monthly or yearly bread. We will try to rest in His provision one day at a time. We really do relish the fact that so many of you are praying for us.

Thank you for lifting us up and thanks be to OUR GREAT GOD for answered prayer.

2 comments:

SKH said...

There are a few older post I wanted to comment on as well, but I guess I should just start somewhere. I have been, and will keep, praying for PG. As I mentioned to you a while ago, I believe God will honor your generosity, integrity, and evangelistic business approach.

Chuck Weinberg said...

Thanks Sean